Saturday, July 2, 2016

Week 3 at the MTC! (Hey that rhymes...)

Hey guys!! So I'm sorry if the update last week didn't send, I had some technical difficulties! The MTC is incredible and I feel the spirit every time we teach. There is so much power through the spirit. And as most of you know I'm not the best at speaking Spanish so there has been many a miracle to help me. I love my companion and district so much! God blesses me every day! First I want to bare a short testimony than you can read some of the fun stories below!



I know my Savior lives. I am closer to the Savior before. I bare my witness with all my heart that He lives and loves every one of us. Prayer is our communication to him and the more we care the more we allow ourselves to feel His love. I love every one of you.


Elder Lucas Michael Johnson

Harry Potter
Elder Randle
Elder Wilkensen
My Comp, Elder Nielsen
Notice the picture in the upper left corner of the room? Haha well Elder Nielsen and I switched it out with a painting from across the hall. We looked super suspicious and I felt like one of Ocean's Eleven! ​​​
​Brother Amacher and Elder Nielsen. Two of the greatest people you will ever meet!
Elder Parker
Elder Winward

No comments:

Post a Comment