Saturday, July 9, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

Howdy Ya'll!

This last week has been incredible and has helped me tons to learn who I really am! The Lord is incredible and His plan applies to every aspect of our lives. I know that my redeemer lives and I give Him my all everyday. If I could share any message with you that I've learned this week it would be to hope for things unseen but have faith that they will come to pass. Im other words, have Deep Faith and high expectations. The Lord loves every one of us and the tender mercies we receive each day give us a reason to live.

If you ever need comfort to be made strong read The Book of Mormon.
These are some of the scriptures that have helped me this week:

Ether 12  Comfort to be made strong
Alma 32:24-36  My counsel from this week, I'm not sure what it will mean to you but it helped me a ton to trust in my faith. A wise man once told me that "If you doubt yourself in the Lord's errand than you only doubt your God."

HAPPY "INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM CELEBRATION"!!! (J​uly 2nd... really?)​​​

Elder Lucas Michael Johnson







No comments:

Post a Comment