Monday, September 5, 2016

Sept. 5th, 2016


Last week we were able to do a little "busting", which was an Amazing experience. This is when we go with a brand new "greenie" missionary, split off into companionship's and start talking and teaching people in the middle of Newark. The diversity in the middle of the city is immense, the buildings and stores are Huge, it's almost like a whole new mission, since we have just been in our neighborhoods. It's still extremely hot, but I'm learning so much and my perspective is opening up to what's most important in life. I wouldn't change this experience for anything right now. It's the best and most difficult thing I've ever done. This past week I was affected by General Conference talks, journaling and loving people I hardly know. 



                     Improvised Head Phones! Next thing we'll see him using a cassette player! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment