Monday, July 10, 2017

July 9th

                                 ,Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and suit
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been sending more emails lately. I've sent videos to my parents, but most are too large to attach. Here are some photos that will hopefully update you all. I love New Jersey. I've transferred to a new area again. It reminds me a lot of Newark. The members are mostly all Hispanic. There is a bunch of energy and love for one another here.

We said goodbye to President and Sister Taggart a couple weeks ago and now are getting to know our new Mission President, President Hess and Sister Hess. They are Awesome!

We were able to attend a baptism of a young 9 year old boy that was taught by the elders before our transfer. It was so great being able to set up our first baptism program, but as you can see, we overfilled the font and I got a bit trunky wishing I could dive in. 😇

My testimony and love for our Savior grows while serving in every new area. A mission stretches every part of me and teaching about the basic principles reminds me of how much we are each loved by him. Thank you for the support and love I feel from all of you.

Sorry this email is so stinking short. Love you all!

Elder Lucas Michael Johnson            
New Jersey Morristown Mission

Some of these captions may be out of order, you may need to mix and match...




Scrubbing down the font.


    We overfilled it and I got super duper trunky!

Displaying image8 (2).JPG

                         So then this happened...Check out my Swim Cap!

Displaying image3 (10).JPG


Four man for a day. We made mongu and tres golpe, super good! Some serious Pokemon trading.
Displaying image12 (2).JPG
                             
                                 This one's for my momma!

Displaying image10 (4).JPG
                           
                               It's almost like I'm back home!

Displaying image1 (39).JPG

This is what it looks like when you're I pad needs charging but you are knocking doors :)

Displaying image1 (40).JPG

Haha we spilt some fruit juice in the other Elders apartment and Elder was like "Wait, nobody move, I've got an idea!"

Displaying image4 (5).JPG

           Saying Goodbye for now to President and Sister Taggart

Displaying image2 (15).JPG

It rained so stinking hard on exchange 😂😂 Our umbrellas did nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment