Monday, December 12, 2016

Dec.12th

Well a very merry Christmas to you all!! I'm super excited for this season and can't wait to share it with others. Oh by the way this is our awesome albino Christmas tree that we found in the closet!


Speaking of this awesome season one of our friends, Santos, decided to give his family the best gift possible and join them in the kingdom of the Lord through baptism. I'm so excited for him to be sealed to them in a year!


Our ward is a tender mercy of the season, they treat like family and love us just like their own 😊

Sunday marked the annual Fireside from the Spanish missionaries of New Jersey. It was an incredible experience and the spirit was super strong. I loved seeing a lot of the missionaries their and past companions who have really brought a light into the mission for me and for countless others.




I am very grateful for all of you and even more grateful for the Savior we have been given. He lives. He loves us and all we need to do is seek out the spirit. I know this is true with all my heart. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment